Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'VE BEEN FEATURED!!

I am so excited to tell you that my "Paris Inspired Entry" blog posting has been featured!!!!!  And what better place to be featured for a "Paris Inspiration" than by "Le Chateau des fleurs by Frenchy"????


Photobucket
 
As a fairly new blogger, still trying to learn the "ins and outs" of blogging, linking up parties, waiting for new "followers", and getting thrilled when someone leaves a new comment, it means a LOT to have someone like your project enough to feature you.  So a BIG  "Thank You Frenchy"  for seeing something of value in my post and sharing it with all your followers!!

UPDATE:  OH MY GOODNESS... Is this my lucky day or what???  I had no more than published this post when I received an e-mail from "LambAround" thanking me for linking up to "Not "Baaad" Sundays with LambAround ".  She then told me to stop by her blog again because she had left me "a little surprise".  Guess what... she featured my Paris Inspired Entry as well.  WAHOO!!!!  Thanks for featuring me... I get to display another button!!  :-)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for your Paris Inpired blog being featured on Le Chateau des fleurs blog. Love your French inpired design. Thanks for sharing. Decgal

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be posted after review.