Friday, June 25, 2010

Long Time No Post

Geeeeeezzzzz, it has been a LOOOOONG time since I have posted anything, but it couldn't be helped.  (Not that anyone missed my postings since I don't really have a following, but hey, someday people may go back and read these posts!)  I just started back to work after 7 weeks of bed rest.  I was diagnosed with CMV (a cousin to Mono), and was told to go to bed and do NOTHING!!  I wasn't even allowed to be on the computer - that was tough!!  I followed "doctor's orders", and am finally starting to feel a little better.  I hope to start posting some of the things I was working on before I was laid up.  I hope to start working on some of my larger projects real soon, but I know I have to take it fairly easy for a while yet, but I'm itching to get back at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be posted after review.